Homie auto-discovery not finding new thing

Hello, I have Mosquitto installed and several devices added manually through the PaperUI manual generic mqtt thing functionality working perfectly. I just set up a Mi Flora MQTT Broker and it had an option in the config for Homie standards, pointed to my only mosquitto broker, but I do not have a new thing waiting for me. I watched a video of how it works and it looks like it should just show up, but I also tried searching for a new MQTT thing. Does this only work if I use the embedded MQTT broker?

I’m not terribly familiar with homie, but I think it looks like it’s publishing using the standard:

mosquitto_sub -t 'homie/miflora-mqtt-daemon/BucketWSensorW/#'
BucketWSensorW
miflora
battery,conductivity,light,moisture,temperature
false
percent
int
0:100
false
µS/cm
int
0:*
false
lux
int
0:50000
false
percent
int
0:100
false
°C
float

Edit: Maybe it’s using Homie 2.1.0-alpha and Openhab 2.5 supports what will be the Homie 4 standard?

mosquitto_sub -t 'homie/miflora-mqtt-daemon/+'
2.1.0-alpha
true
miflora-mqtt-daemon
BucketWSensorW

Ah, never mind, it is running an older version of homie: https://github.com/ThomDietrich/miflora-mqtt-daemon/issues/57

I changed the topic to miflora to see if it would work per one of the responses and it’s still not auto-discovering but that’s okay, I’ll just manually add it and wait for someone to update it.