How can I create a HABPanel widget that controls multiple Philips Hue Bulbs?

• Platform information: Raspberry Pi Nano
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi Nano
    • Java Runtime Environment:Zulu Embedded OpenJDK Java 8
    • openHAB version: 2
  • Issue of the topic: How can I create a HABPanel widget that controls multiple Philips Hue Bulbs?

Our guest room has three Philips Hue Color bulbs. I can create HABPanel color control for each on separately, but I want to be able to change all of the bulbs at the same time.

• Please post configurations (if applicable):
    • Items configuration related to the issue
  • Sitemap configuration related to the issue n/a

• Rules code related to the issue

• Services configuration related to the issue
    hue Binding

• If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:

Put them into the a groups and controlling the group.
To controlling the individually, as said, have a look at at the marketplace - there are options there

I tried creating a group with an entry in a .items file. But the group does not have the color properties of the individual bulbs.

Group    FF_GuestRoom_Dimmer                "GuestRoom"          <Light>         (Home, FF)

Color   FF_GuestRoom_Light1_Color          "Light"            <light>            (FF_GuestRoom_Color, Light, All_Lights)             {channel="hue:0210:0017882c2e3c:33:color"}

Color   FF_GuestRoom_Light2_Color          "Light"            <light>            (FF_GuestRoom_Color, Light, All_Lights)             {channel="hue:0210:0017882c2e3c:34:color"}

Color   FF_GuestRoom_Light3_Color          "Light"            <light>            (FF_GuestRoom_Color, Light, All_Lights)             {channel="hue:0210:0017882c2e3c:35:color"}

You’re not showing your color groups. Mistake ordered isch&sa it is not there?

Group:Color bla should be OK