How to Fetch All Rules Regardless of Tags

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I haven’t really been able to figure this out.

I have two different categories of rules that I’m using for my application which I’m defining with with tags (let’s call them "A" and "B"). So when I POST a new Rule, the "tags" string array property will contain either "A" or "B". I can now fetch "A" rules by calling /rest/rules?tags=A, and I can fetch "B" rules by calling /rest/rules?tags=B.

Here’s my problem:

When I call /rest/rules (no tags query param) I would expect to receive all rules regardless of their tags, but that’s not the case. Only rules without tags are returned. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a nice way to fetch all rules, regardless of their tags, or at least use a wildcard tag if such a thing exists.

Also, I’m a little confused as to how I can fetch rules using multiple tags. The "tags" query param is a string array according to the REST API. If I call /rest/rules?tags=A,B I don’t receive any results. Am I structuring the query param incorrectly? I’ve tried a few other combinations but those didn’t work either.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jesse

1 Like

Seconded. Would be nice to append multiple tags.
Also, I would assume /rest/rules returned ALL rules too.