How to get the 1.9.0 Bindings when running the OH2 snapshot version?

High, just installed the snapshot version of OH2 (#887). I’m missing the 1.9.0 Binding versions (especially Intertechno). Using the RC version they show up under Add-ons - Bindings, but not in the snapshot version.

did you activate legacy add-on in the configuration of the paper UI ?

No , I didn’t!
The description for that settings states: "Also allows the installation of 1.x bindings for which there is already a 2.x version available (requires remote repo access!)."
I’m not looking for 1.x bindings which have a 2.x version as well, I’m looking for binding which only have a 1.9 version.

Tried it with this setting, no change!

By adding the binding via the addons.cfg ("binding =intertechno1 ") the binding gets installed (verified by bundle:list) but it doesn’t show on PaperUI???

I don’t think 1.9 bindings are supposed to show up in the paperUI; they also do not support things or discovery mode. I installed the pilight binding by simply dropping the .jar in the right folder (i think it was the add-on folder) and put the openhab1.9 config file into the services folder. OH2 picks up everything and items can be defined as per OH1 instructions.

I’m using the OH2 release version on my live system. In this version they are showing!

Try setting:

package = expert

in /etc/openhab2/services/addons.cfg

Maybe this will help… (not sure :slight_smile:)

oops you are correct of course, sorry my bad…got confused with 1.8 versions…