How to measure power usage on home with zigbee (2 phases)

I’m using this https://www.aliexpress.us/item/1005005881727281.html and I just installed on my circuit breaker which has 2 phases of 127v. I noticed weird measurements like measurer A being opposite of B even though they were installed in the same orientation.

I believe this device can only measure correctly something which is in phase with its L pin, so the side A or B are correct but not both, whichever is in the same phase.

The manufacturer says this measurer supports 220v as well, but the pins say L and N. Is it L of 220v or can I use L= phase 1 127v, N=phase 2 127v?

It’s mainly designed to measure solar panel usage on the same line as the house street line.

enter image description here

Hi,
Assuming you in the US place clamp b arrow pointing opposite direction then clamp A Basically what you need to understand AC is a sine wave with neutral (N) being the 0 volt point. so when leg A is at its highest positive point at peak in relation to neutral(N) then leg B is at its lowest negative point at peak in relation to Neutral (N). Giving you 240 volts AC
This difference of potential reverses 60 times per second ie( 60 cycles) or (60 hertz) thus the reason it is referred to as AC (Alternating Current)
There is a whole lot more to all this then what I just high leveled but I hope you get the idea.
The L and N are meant to use 1(L) 127 volt AC leg of your power and the Neutral leg (N) this is used to power the device and is rectified to a low voltage DC potential to run all the internal electronics. It will likely let the Genie escape if you place a 254 AC voltage across it (127 +127 =254)
The reason it talks on the site of reading reverse is if you are generating more power from a solar or wind system then you used and selling it back to the power company you would be able to see how much energy you generated.
A bit more info for clarity The reason you reverse the clamps is so that you can sum the current of Leg A and Leg B to get total current of all usages such as any 240VAC devices Dryers Electric stove Air Conditioners hot water heaters and so on high current devices normally use240 AC. This way you also be able to see the load (current) on each individual legs usage as well. There is a lot more that gets into all kinds of fun math to determine wattage and so on but main reason 240 volt devices are used is to allow smaller wires to handle larger current demand on the feeds coming into your home, as well as internal device wiring and of course house wiring costs. Basically, smaller gauge wires cost builders and power companies less money to handle the energy distribution and demands on the grid.

I didn’t understand. It works if I do one in reverse?

yes, You should get values from each clamp as a positive reading .
Each leg represents the amount of current that leg is using the combined total of both legs (clamps ) reading ie values is total current being used.
So once you reverse clamp B or what ever one you saw reading negative then the sum of both is total current used
The reason you saw negative usage or weird values was say for example if clamp A was reading 20 amps and clamp was reading -30 amps then the app likely told you that your current was negative 10 amps
Keep in mind the clamp on leg A is 180 degrees out of phase with leg B thus leg A is reading on positive swing (top of hill and the clamp on leg B reading on the negative swing bottom of valley on that cycle.
A cycle is the start of a positive climb from 0 to the final descent from the most negative point back to 0. The below you tube video explains all of this plus more should you want a better understanding of what I am saying.