How to translate 'cancel' button on a floor plan page

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: coreI7 intel
    • openHAB version: 3.4.5 running on a docker (image openhab/openhab:3.4.5)

Hi all,

I added a marker on a floor plan page, having two “command options” - a pop-up at the bottom of the page will appear showing the available options and a cancel button.
I would like to translate the ‘cancel’ word in french, I’ve installed the internalization for HABPanel (as explained here :

and then select the language/region under Configuration > System, but it seems to be not enough, the button is still displayed as ‘cancel’.
what should I do to translate it correctly ?

Screenshot from 2023-09-19 11-16-21

You are not using HABPanel, that is a separate UI from the MainUI were you are building your floorplan. One advantage to OH is that users have several good choices of UI, but it does mean that you have to be careful to know which one you are using when looking for help on the forums. In this case, as MainUI didn’t even exist until late 2020, you can filter search results by date to narrow done the number of results to topics more likely to be about MainUI.

Unfortunately, you cannot. Cancel is currently hard-coded in the options menu. You can submit a feature request in the UI repo (or better yet, if so inclined, submit a PR) to include localization text there.

Many thanks @JustinG for these precious inputs, crystal clear !!