Hue Emulation - Bridge is not accessible (interrupted connection)

Hey,

I am trying to setup the Hue Emulation Service - without success.

I can see the openHab Hue Emulation in the inbox and I can add it to “Things”. But it is offline. Or, to be precise, it switches its status all the time. The icon behind the thing is switching constantly between the grey offline icon and the green online icon.

Unbenannt

After enabling the pairing mode, my Hue App is finding the emulated brigde (its called openHab Devices) sometimes. BUT I cant access the emulated hue brigde via my Logitech Harmony App (like shown in this tutorial: https://onesmarthome.de/smart-home-openhab-2-harmony-smart-home-steuerung/

Here is a short extract from the log-file:

15:01:35.483 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:E2011130A4F4' changed from OFFLINE: Verbindung zur Hue Bridge unterbrochen.  to ONLINE
2019-01-02 15:01:35.500 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:E2011130A4F4' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE: Verbindung zur Hue Bridge unterbrochen. 
2019-01-02 15:01:36.009 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:E2011130A4F4' changed from OFFLINE: Verbindung zur Hue Bridge unterbrochen.  to ONLINE

I installed the service via the Paper UI, I configured the service according to the documentation (at least I gave my best to do so). I’ve read all topics regarding problems with the hue emulation service (this one comes close, but wasn’t anwesered: https://community.openhab.org/t/hue-emulation-harmony-hub-wont-link/39580, I changed ports to 80, I even installed openhab on my Synology (same result, hue emulation service is offline, so the possibility is high that I made an error regarding the configuration).

Setup: openHABian 2.4. on a Raspberry Pi 2

Is there something I’m missing or something I’m not doing correctly? Any tips are appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Same here. And I had it set up and running on OH 2.5.4

Today after I asked Alexa to control a Device, it responds with: “‘Deviceisn’t responding. Please check its network connection and power supply. That applies to every singe device connected through hue emulation."

I decided to remove one of these devices in the alexa app and had it rediscovered. But it was never found again. Tried that several times. I than removed the thing and uninstalled hue emulation. Restarted openhab2, installed hue emulation and added the openHAB Hue Emulation thing from inbox and paired it.

Noticed that the bridge switches from ONLINE to OFFLINE constantly:

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==
2020-05-18 17:39:08.213 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler$2.doConnectedRun(HueBridgeHandler.java:272) ~[bundleFile:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler$PollingRunnable.run(HueBridgeHandler.java:121) [bundleFile:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==
2020-05-18 17:39:08.214 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:1207AB70C426' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE: Verbindung zur Hue Bridge unterbrochen. 
2020-05-18 17:39:08.689 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'hue:bridge:1207AB70C426' changed from OFFLINE: Verbindung zur Hue Bridge unterbrochen.  to ONLINE

Don’t know what else I could do.

I have it running again. I restored a backup that I created after

[Alexa: “‘Deviceisn’t responding . Please check its network connection and power supply . That applies to every singe device connected through hue emulation."]

and before I uninstalled hue emulation.
But I still don’t know what caused Alexa saying that in the first place.