- Platform information:
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Hue lights and alexa plus with OH2... can these work together with the inbuilt hub or does it need a hue bridge?
The Alexa Plus has a built in Zigbee hub and to my knowledge there is no support for the ability to use this hub. As the Alexa binding continues to be improved, hopefully in the near future, this will be an addition feature.
Depending on your home automation setup there are a few ways for OH to work with Alexa. I also have an Alexa Plus with no additional hub and it works good with OH. If you have questions or need assistance getting things setup don’t hesitate to ask.