Hue Lights misbehaving and not changing colour

Hi

I setup my Hue lights yesterday with OpenHab so that when the Backdoor Contact Sensor is triggered the lights downstairs should all go to Red. e.g. if an intruder walks in. The odd thing is that the code I had worked perfectly or so I thought. Now every time the Rule is triggered the Hue lights come on but only from their previous state. i.e. if I had previously set them all to White via the Hue Switch or a Scene then the lights come on White once the same rule is triggered. If I verbally instruct Alexa to change the lights to Blue for example and then to switch them off then when the Backdoor contact sensor is triggered again the lights would come back on but this time Blue. So it looks like despite the code I have in my rules file the code to change colour is being ignored and is merely just turning on the Hue lights from their previous state.

Any ideas??

This is how my code appears in my rules file.

Hue_Lounge_Window.sendCommand(ON)
                        Hue_Bedside_Lamp.sendCommand(ON)
                        Hue_Lounge_Bookcase.sendCommand(ON)
                        Hue_Lounge_Stairs.sendCommand(ON)
                        Hue_Lounge_TV.sendCommand(ON)

var DecimalType hue = new DecimalType(0)
                        var PercentType sat = new PercentType(100)
                        var PercentType bright = new PercentType(100)
                        var HSBType light = new HSBType(hue,sat,bright)

Hue_Lounge_Window.sendCommand(light)
                        Hue_Bedside_Lamp.sendCommand(light)
                        Hue_Lounge_Bookcase.sendCommand(light)
                        Hue_Lounge_Stairs.sendCommand(light)
                        Hue_Lounge_TV.sendCommand(light)

OK think ive solved it. Deleted the references to all the lights within the .items file and recreated the items links within PaperUI. Updated the code so the .rules file is pointing to the new items and it looks like its working.