Hue Rule Error

Greetings All,

I’m just playing around with the Phillips Hue lights I picked up, and could use a second set of eyes to try and figure out the errors I’m receiving from a rule. I’m just trying to gradually dim the bulb, but the item state seems to be throwing an error, even though it does correctly show in the log.

Item File:

Dimmer      Light3_Dimmer      {channel="hue:0210:1:bulb3:color" }

Rules File:

rule "Hue Test"                           
when                                             
        Item testTrigger changed from OFF to ON                                             

then                                             
        logInfo("Colour State",Light3_Colour.state.toString)                                      
        logInfo("Dimmer State",Light3_Dimmer.state.toString)                                      
        var i = Light3_Dimmer.state                                                
        while((i=i-1) > -1) {                    
                sendCommand(Light3_Dimmer, i)    
                Thread::sleep(400)               
        }
end

Log:

2017-11-22 18:20:35.895 [INFO ] [.smarthome.model.script.Colour State] - 46,55,100                
2017-11-22 18:20:35.900 [INFO ][.smarthome.model.script.Dimmer State] - 100                      
2017-11-22 18:20:35.908 [ERROR] [.script.engine.S
criptExecutionThread] - Rule 'Hue Colour Test': An error occurred during the script execution: The
 name '<XFeatureCallImplCustom> - <XNumberLiteralImpl>' cannot be resolved to an item or type.

I’ve also tried it with:

var i = Light3_Dimmer.state as DecimalType

In which case I get this error:

2017-11-22 18:30:54.292 [ERROR] [.script.engine.ScriptExecutionThread] - Rule 'Hue Colour Test': An error occurred during the script execution: Could not invoke method:org.eclipse.smarthome.model.script.lib.NumberExtensions.operator_greaterThan(org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.Type,java.lang.Number) on instance: null

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Never mind. Found the answer in an unrelated post.

var i = Light3_Dimmer.state as Number