I have lost my user's permissions in openhabian. I can't do anything. Always command not found

Good evening everyone,
I open this post because I am in a big bind. I have lost all the permissions of my user and every time I connect to openhabian I can not do anything, it does not even let me access “openhabian-config”. Neither can I access the openhab dashboard by ip. If I try to change into superuser it tells me that the password is incorrect. Before opening the post I have been looking to find a solution but I have not been able to find it, in fact, I do not know if it will be possible to solve it. If anyone knows how to fix it and was kind enough to comment, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you so much for everything.

• Platform information:
Hardware: Raspberry PI 3B
Java Runtime Environment: openjdk version “1.8.0_152”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8 .0_152-b76)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 25.152-b76, m ixed mode, Evaluation)
openHAB version: openHAB 2
  • Issue of the topic:
    I have lost my user’s permissions in openhabian.
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
login as: openhabian
openhabian@192.168.1.50's password:
Linux openHABianPi 4.14.98-v7+ #1200 SMP Tue Feb 12 20:27:48 GMT 2019 armv7l

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Tue May 14 01:05:31 2019 from 192.168.1.51
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem.so' from /etc/ld.so                                                                                                                                                             .preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)
-bash: id: command not found
-bash: [: : integer expression expected
-bash: /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion: Permission denied
-bash: /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion: Permission denied
ERROR: ld.so: object '/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem.so' from /etc/ld.so                                                                                                                                                             .preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
-bash: gettext.sh: No such file or directory
-bash: gettext.sh: No such file or directory

bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)
/opt/FireMotD/FireMotD: line 30: basename: command not found
/opt/FireMotD/FireMotD: line 31: head: command not found
/opt/FireMotD/FireMotD: line 31: awk: command not found
/opt/FireMotD/FireMotD: line 31: tr: command not found
2019-05-13 23:31:03,919: : Info: No FireMotD ExportFile detected. Please generat                                                                                                                                                             e with "sudo .\/FireMotD -S"
-bash: dpkg-query: command not found

Welcome to            __  _____    ____  _
            ____  ____  ___  ____  / / / /   |  / __ )(_)___ _____
           / __ \/ __ \/ _ \/ __ \/ /_/ / /| | / __  / / __ `/ __ \
          / /_/ / /_/ /  __/ / / / __  / ___ |/ /_/ / / /_/ / / / /
          \____/ .___/\___/_/ /_/_/ /_/_/  |_/_____/_/\__,_/_/ /_/
              /_/
                  openHAB  (Release Build)

Looking for a place to get started? Check out 'sudo openhabian-config' and the
documentation at https://www.openhab.org/docs/installation/openhabian.html
The openHAB dashboard can be reached at http://openHABianPi:8080
To interact with openHAB on the command line, execute: 'openhab-cli --help'

openhabian@openHABianPi:~$

If I type one command like “sudo openhabian-config” I get this:
´´´
openhabian@openHABianPi:~$ sudo openhabian-config
-bash: sudo: command not found
openhabian@openHABianPi:~$

Maybe a corrupt SD Card?
This is indeed very strange

I would backup the config and or database manually.

Can you ssh as root?

Do you get any output by issuing

df -h

or

du -hs /* 

?

Hi to everyone,

Sorry for not replying before but it was impossible because of the job. It has been very strange, something like I haven’t any grants in the file system. I tried to change add to the file cmdline.txt init=/bin/sh for forcing superuser but rasp didn’t start. Before that I tried also to change to superuser and I couldn’t so I decided to start again and make a fresh instalation. In fact, I’m into that now :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for all. I will update when everything is correct, I hope!:slight_smile: