iCloud Binding Communication Error

27 is the older one.

1 Like

I installed 3.4.0 just a view days ago but 2-factor authentication doesn’t work.
Error message: Invalid 2-FA-code
Should I switch to RC7 of the binding?

Do you still have an older snapshot active?

I installed 3.4 and worked directly without reauthenticarion

No, it is a freshly installed 3.4

openhab> bundle:list | grep iCloud
264 │ Active │  80 │ 3.4.0                  │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: iCloud Binding

Hm, you are getting the message on device and add code fast?

Would be important to get some information step by step.

I have the same issue and posted it some days ago in a separate message:

I included the Logs in DEBUG mode and my steps.
It worked for the first account, but I was not able to set up the second.

Then I ll check later. Possibly at me still the 3.3 snapshot is active and the reason all works fine

I have in total three iCloud accounts. But it doesn’t work with all of them.
For example I disabled the Account-thing, enabled it again and the immediate confirmation of the 2FA-Code didn’t work - at any of these three accounts with their corresponding 2FA-Codes.

Is the new binding merged into the main branch ?

There is still an issue with multiple accounts which can be solved (actually have it running here) by using family share.

Yes, it is definitely available in the 3.4 release.

I deleted the account which is not part of the family share but it still doesn’t work.

Please start over with just adding your main account (the one which starts the family share)

This should work. Later on, invite your other accounts and you will see additional devices appearing in your inbox.

Could be you need to completely disable family share before starting.

I deleted all iCloud things and started over with the main account of the family share as you said but even this doesn’t work.

To be honest I don’t want to completely delete/disable the family share.

Just looked , still have

235 │ Active │ 80 │ 3.3.0.202211101645 │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: iCloud Binding

Active

Works fine with multiple accounts / things

Family share is in some situations only work around until more as one bridge is supported again

I am on openHAB 3.4 release version

277 │ Active │  80 │ 3.4.0   │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: iCloud Binding

and have no issue with 2FA.

Do you have two bridges active?

No, just one.

Well, sometimes more as one bridge is needed, with 3.3 snapshot I got 2 bridges with 15 devices working .

I deleted all things, cleaned cache and started OpenHAB again but my problem still remains when I try to activate the master account of the family share. So I still need some help please.