Icons disappearing in HabPanel

Hello Guys,

i am experiencing some interesting phenomenon with habpanel on openhab 2.2 stable.

I have some dashboard and within the dashboard several widgets with icons. these icons are disapearing from time to time or not working like they should. a few days ago it was possible just to refresh the site and they were coming back. but now this doesnt help any more. even to use a complety different browser or to restart the openhab server does not help.

here is one dashboard that has this issue at the picture:

the widget with the locks is a template. also the one where the icon is missing (but it worked a few days ago without changig the code).

here is the code:

<div ng-if="itemValue('tueroeffnen_unten')=='ON'">
<button style="width: 100%; height: 100%;
border: 0; color: #11addf; background: transparent; text-align: center;
padding: 0px; margin: 0px auto; 
font-size: 200%"
        ng-click="sendCmd('tueroeffnen_unten', 'OFF')">
  <widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'lock-a'" size="50" />
  </button>

</div>

<div ng-if="itemValue('tueroeffnen_unten')=='OFF'">
<button style="width: 100%; height: 100%;
border: 0; color: #11addf; background: transparent; text-align: center;
padding: 0px; margin: 0px auto; 
font-size: 20px"
ng-click="sendCmd('tueroeffnen_unten', 'ON')" > 
  <widget-icon iconset="'smarthome-set'" icon="'lock-b'" size="50" />
  </button>

</div>

but also the dummy widget where you can see the “close” is not working from time to time. both are the same (with different items of course) but sometimes one of them shows just the unmapped state (i am using an state.map with 1=open 5=close). so it shows just 5 instead of close, but the other one is working.

any idea?

thank you for your help

Hard to say, you can maybe right-click on the element and select “Inspect” (Chrome) or “Inspect element” (Firefox) in the menu and try to debug why it doesn’t appear - probably won’t be easy.

About the mapping not being applied, while you’re in the developer tools you can check in the Network tab for failed requests - when an item has a mapping HABPanel has to call the REST API on every change to get the mapped value.