ID of stick changed

I’m using 2 zwave usb GEN5 sticks from AEOtec.
Problem is that sometimes, the ID (serial?) swaps here. aeotec is looking into the issue…

But now, I see f several ‘errors’ in my logs like:

2016-11-30 11:35:56.841 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update '1' for item 'Sch_Elfje_LedON' to handler for channel 'zwave:device:ef2351c6:no
de64:config_decimal_param61', because no thing with the UID 'zwave:device:ef2351c6:node64' could be found.                                                                     
2016-11-30 11:35:56.908 [WARN ] [ome.core.thing.internal.ThingManager] - Cannot delegate update '8' for item 'Sch_Elfje_LedOFF' to handler for channel 'zwave:device:ef2351c6:n
ode64:config_decimal_param62', because no thing with the UID 'zwave:device:ef2351c6:node64' could be found. 

This is correct, since the serial of the zwave stick has been changed. Is there somewhere where I update this serial myself? With other words, is there somewhere a file/db where the things are stored?

If you are using the latest snapshot with jsondb support (instead of mapdb) you could easily change files

\userdata\jsondb\org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.Thing.json
\userdata\jsondb\org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.DiscoveryResult.json
\userdata\jsondb\org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.link.ItemChannelLink.json

with the new id.
If not: time to upgrade :slight_smile:

Upgrade is on his way. :wink:

json is now running.

For the moment some issues with the usb sticks (he just want to see 1, no things are noticed, no sitemap anymore in basicui…). But since it’s completely starting from scratch, I’ll first have a look if I can find out why/where before I’ll go in detail here…

Seems that everything is running as expected. A reboot of the server did the trick to get things rolling…

And at first sight, a lot less errors… :wink:

Same here :+1: