IFTTT cannot make it working with 1.8.3

Hello, I am trying make my openhab working with IFTTT, but no luck. It is still showing Options Unavailable.

I am using persist:
Strategies {
default = everyChange
}
Items {

• : strategy = everyChange
    }

and items

Group gMyOpenHAB

Switch Roller_Sunset_Event {astro=“planet=sun, type=set, property=end, offset=-10”}
Switch Roller_Sunrise_Event {astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start, offset=60”}

Number Moisture “Gleba wilgotnosc: [%d %%]” { exec="<[sh /share/Backup/OPENHAB/qnap/scripts/gleba.sh:60000:REGEX((.?))]" }
Number Hum “Wilgotnosc powietrza: [%d %%]” { exec="<[sh /share/Backup/OPENHAB/qnap/scripts/wilgotnosc.sh:60000:REGEX((.
?))]" }
Number Temp “Temperatura powietrza: [%.1f °C]” { exec="<[sh /share/Backup/OPENHAB/qnap/scripts/temp.sh:60000:REGEX((.*?))]" }

DateTime Date “Data [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]” { ntp=“Europe/Warsaw:pl_PL” }

Rollershutter ROLETY_ALL “Rolety” <rollershutter,gMyOpenHAB> { exec=“UP:/share/Backup/OPENHAB/opt/rolety/ALL_UP.sh,DOWN:/share/Backup/OPENHAB/opt/rolety/ALL_DOWN.sh,STOP:/share/Backup/OPENHAB/opt/rolety/ALL_STOP.sh”, autoupdate=“false” }

WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items

is showing all items

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

GroupItem
gMyOpenHAB
Uninitialized

WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/gMyOpenHAB SwitchItem Roller_Sunset_Event Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Roller_Sunset_Event SwitchItem Roller_Sunrise_Event Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Roller_Sunrise_Event NumberItem Moisture Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Moisture NumberItem Hum 41 WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Hum NumberItem Temp 3.0 WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Temp DateTimeItem Date Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/Date SwitchItem SWITCH_TEST Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/SWITCH_TEST RollershutterItem ROLETY_ALL Uninitialized WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/ROLETY_ALL

ROLETY_ALL is showing:

RollershutterItem
ROLETY_ALL
Uninitialized

WAS_protocol://my.openhab.org/rest/items/ROLETY_ALL

Should it show command list in rest api?

Do you have any tips how to check what can be wrong ?

I have replaced all urls, becsaue cannot add them.

Thank you.

First currently the number of updates allowed on my.openhab is 20 per minute. If you have a lot of Items or Items that update rapidly they might not all be getting a chance to be posted.

I recommend only including exactly those Items you intend to interact with on IFTTT in your myopenhab.persist.

Your call to the rest/items shows that your my.openhab binding is successfully connecting to the my.openhab servers which is good. But realize that the part of the binding that works with IFTTT (the persistence layer) is independent from the REST proxy part.

Your call to rest/items also shows that many of your Items are Uninitialized. Your Items will not appear on IFTTT or on https://my.openhab.org/items until there has been at least one event on that Item to give it a state. So you either need to keep your system running until all your Items receive an update or manually cause an update or command on all your Items for them to appear on my.openhab.org.

Once these Items get a state, log into my.openhab.org and click on Items. You should see them there along with the last time an update was sent.

I have less than 10 items and no luck, still no items.

I have found in the debug log, for the persist file exists, but it is showing that it doesn’t :frowning:

15:00:32.513 [DEBUG] [.m.i.MyOpenHABServiceActivator:28 ] - MyOpenHAB service has been started.
15:00:32.525 [DEBUG] [o.o.i.m.i.MyOpenHABServiceImpl:300 ] - setEventPublisher
15:00:32.527 [DEBUG] [o.o.i.m.i.MyOpenHABServiceImpl:135 ] - my.openHAB service activated
15:00:32.539 [DEBUG] [.p.internal.PersistenceManager:146 ] - Initializing myopenhab persistence service.
15:00:32.555 [DEBUG] [c.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl:64 ] - Configuration model ‘myopenhab.persist’ can not be found

15:01:49.269 [DEBUG] [o.i.r.i.resources.ItemResource:88 ] - Received HTTP GET request at ‘items’ for media type ‘null’.

Any tip to fix it?

Do you have a myopenhab.persist file in configurations/persistence (/etc/openhab/configurations/persistence for apt-get installed) named exactly as shown in that error?

Are the permissions on that file such that whatever user openHAB is running under (in apt-get installed openHAB runs as the openhab user).

The same for me. I got 3 items and they are not visible on https://my.openhab.org/items but they are visible on /rest/items

In IFTTT i also get Options Unavailable.

What is the solution for this?

In the log i can see that OH connects to cloud:
2016-12-03 22:19:21.532 [INFO ] [o.myopenhab.internal.MyOpenHABClient] - Connected to my.openHAB service (UUID = xxxxxxx, base URL = http://localhost:8080)

Yes i have myopenhab.persist in a correct locatino and BTW i am using 1.8.3 OPENHAB.

Seem slike my.openhab site is down.