IFTTT - switch item doesn't change state

Hi,
I integrated my OH2 with IFTTT but have problems with changing state of the item. Item salon_lamp is exposed, IFTTT has granted access to the cloud, it seems command arrives to the platform (when I change it to something invalid I get errors):

2019-12-12 12:36:10.149 [WARN ] [o.openhabcloud.internal.CloudService] - Received invalid command ‘The event named “toggle_salon_lamp” occurred on the Maker service’ for item ‘salon_lamp’
2019-12-12 12:46:30.182 [WARN ] [o.openhabcloud.internal.CloudService] - Received invalid command ‘The event named “toggle_salon_lamp” occurred on the Maker service’ for item ‘salon_lamp’
2019-12-12 14:22:43.652 [WARN ] [o.openhabcloud.internal.CloudService] - Received invalid command ‘TOGGLE’ for item ‘salon_lamp’
2019-12-12 14:34:50.056 [WARN ] [o.openhabcloud.internal.CloudService] - Received invalid command ‘on’ for item ‘salon_lamp’
2019-12-12 14:35:01.663 [WARN ] [o.openhabcloud.internal.CloudService] - Received invalid command ‘on’ for item ‘salon_lamp’

When I send ON / OFF the item doesn’t change state. Any ideas? I tried to browse the forum but couldn’t find response for my question.

IFTTT items on openhab cloud have been disabled due to server overload. You may need to setup your own cloud server or look for alternate way to integrate your devices with OH.

ahhh, I didn’t know… thanks for the hint

Another topic with same issue.

Please mark this topic solved (click square box on post that provided the answer) to help prevent others from posting redundant topics about IFTTT.

Thanks