IKEA Tradfri Color Changing bulb on Hue Bridge no control of colors

@Jens_Schanz how can i use dynamic variables instead of static ones, ie, how can i replace the rules execute command (executeCommandLine("/etc/openhab2/scripts/hue_tradfri_color.sh 6 Schl_Bambus_bu_brightness " + Schl_Bambus_bu_colorpicker.state)) in the script for the number of the specific bulb, and the color that i picked in ColorPicker?

Hi,

as I know the script isnā€™t necessary anymore.
In OpenHAB >2.5 everything works out of the box.

If you want to use the script, please have a look at IKEA Tradfri Color Changing bulb on Hue Bridge no control of colors
@DomDom16 maybee has the solution for your problem.

Rgrds
Jens

Yep. That is the script iā€™ve been using. It works perfecty form the command line. I would like to know please, how to pass the values form color picket into the comand line.
I donā€™t know much about the internals of openhab to know how to obtain a variable within a colorpicker and then to pass it to the script.
Can you help me please?

But with 1.3.002 is still not working?

While Ikea bulbs donā€™t have this issue anymore with newer firmware, this issue still is the case for MĆ¼ller tint and LivarnoLux (Lidl) bulbs.

I can change the colors in the Hue and Hue Essentials app. I can not change them in OpenHAB.

Well, thatā€™s not entirely true.

If I select a color in the app, then OpenHAB can change the colors, but I can not select warm white tones.
If I select a warm-white tone in the app, then OpenHAB can change the warm-white tone, but can not select colors.

This is the case for both above brands of bulbs, connected to a Philips Hue hub, using OpenHAB 2.5.12

/M