- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
- openHAB version: openHAB 4.0.3 - Release Build
Hi I need InnfluxDb 2, because I need Flux fort his:
How can Upgrade my influx db
InfluxDB shell version: 1.8.10 to
2 or more?
Well, there is no simple way to change the version. Steps to do it:
- export data to text files
- upgrade to 2.7 (maybe you’ll need to uninstall 1.x first, then install 2.7)
- create user, organisation, buckets and at least one token for openHAB
- import the formerly exported data to the new bucket
- change settings in openHAB to use Influx2 and set the newly created token.
For data ex-/import see Upgrade from InfluxDB 1.x to 2.7 | InfluxDB OSS v2 Documentation
Turns out, there now is a tool for automatic upgrade…