InfluxDB+Grafana+OH2.5: Wrong values by minimumSince/maximumgSince

Hello @all,

i am using OH2.5M6 and do some weather stuff with some sensors inside and outside the house. By the way, the problem persisted with M5 and before, but now i have some time to look for the problem.
O.k., what is the problem? Example 1: I measure the windspeed, and i so i have a rule to look what is the maximum speed since last hour and last 365 days. But the value i see at max some hours ago (65km/h) is not the value in the item. And i can see the value in Grafana (65km/h) as same as in the cli. So i am sure that the value is in the database but the rule did not display the right value.
Second Example. I measure the particular matter and with every update of sensor, i store the data in influxdb. That is every 10 minutes. Works. I have a rule which looks for the averageSince…365 days, and get some values. But when i do the same rule for maximumSince, i get an error:

[ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.ExecuteRuleJob] - Error during the execution of rule 'Feinstaub Maxwerte': An error occurred during the script execution: Could not invoke method: org.eclipse.smarthome.model.script.actions.BusEvent.postUpdate(org.eclipse.smarthome.core.items.Item,org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.State) on instance: null

That are the Items:

Number TF_FS_10_average        "Feinstaub Ø 1,0µm"
Number TF_FS_25_average        "Feinstaub Ø 2,5µm"
Number TF_FS_100_average       "Feinstaub Ø 10,0µm"
Number Feinstaub_10            "Feinstaub 10µm"
Number Feinstaub_25            "Feinstaub 25µm" 
Number Feinstaub_100           "Feinstaub 100µm"
Number TF_FS_10_max         "Feinstaub 10µm max."
Number TF_FS_25_max         "Feinstaub 25µm max."
Number TF_FS_100_max        "Feinstaub 100µm max."

And that is the rule:

rule "Feinstaub Werte"

when 
    Time cron "1 0 * * * ?"
then 
    TF_FS_10_max.postUpdate(Feinstaub_10.maximumSince(now.minusDays(365), "influxdb"))
    TF_FS_25_max.postUpdate(Feinstaub_10.maximumSince(now.minusDays(365), "influxdb"))
    TF_FS_100_max.postUpdate(Feinstaub_10.maximumSince(now.minusDays(365), "influxdb"))    
end 

And the third thing is, i also looking for min and max temperatures in the last 365 Days. And in Grafana the minium is -1.12°C, but the rules displays -0.,28°C, and when i change the last days to 25, tada, finds the right value.

Is that a problem with the user between keyboard and seat, a problem with influxdb (the i might be in the wrong forum) or a problem with openHAB ?

Whish you all a happy sunday!

O.k., PURE luck, i found the solution.

in the file:
influxdb.conf

is a http section and in this section is a row:
max-row-limit = 10000

so i change it to 1.000.000 and now i get the right values.