InfluxDB issue with 3.0M5

I have a problemwith influxdb i get this error every switch item i think.

2020-12-09 12:19:00.406 [ERROR] [org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor ] - Batch could not be sent. Data will be lost

org.influxdb.InfluxDBException$FieldTypeConflictException: partial write: field type conflict: input field “value” on measurement “AThuis_Motion_Stamp” is type integer, already exists as type float dropped=5

at org.influxdb.InfluxDBException.buildExceptionFromErrorMessage(InfluxDBException.java:144) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.InfluxDBException.buildExceptionForErrorState(InfluxDBException.java:173) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBImpl.execute(InfluxDBImpl.java:827) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBImpl.write(InfluxDBImpl.java:460) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.OneShotBatchWriter.write(OneShotBatchWriter.java:22) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor.write(BatchProcessor.java:340) [bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor$1.run(BatchProcessor.java:287) [bundleFile:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

the previous was a date type this is a switch type from mqtt

2020-12-09 12:18:59.531 [ERROR] [org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor ] - Batch could not be sent. Data will be lost

org.influxdb.InfluxDBException$FieldTypeConflictException: partial write: field type conflict: input field “value” on measurement “Bureau1onoff” is type integer, already exists as type float dropped=1

at org.influxdb.InfluxDBException.buildExceptionFromErrorMessage(InfluxDBException.java:144) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.InfluxDBException.buildExceptionForErrorState(InfluxDBException.java:173) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBImpl.execute(InfluxDBImpl.java:827) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.InfluxDBImpl.write(InfluxDBImpl.java:460) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.OneShotBatchWriter.write(OneShotBatchWriter.java:22) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor.write(BatchProcessor.java:340) [bundleFile:?]

at org.influxdb.impl.BatchProcessor$1.run(BatchProcessor.java:287) [bundleFile:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

on openhab2.5 i do not have any problems.

If you don’t need the historic data of those measurements you can try to log in to the influxdb CLI and drop the measurements or create a new influxdb for you OH3 installation (which is what i did when i first installed OH3).
To me this seems to be a problem on influx and not on OH

that is a bit the problem i do use them to see for persistence rules.

I think i found where the problem is that when i delete an item in the logging i can’t find any rule that says it’s removed. I remove a entire items file the channels in it and i don’t see anything’s getting removed. So it’s normal that influx is saying that it is already existing it is removed when i updated to openhab3. I will search a work around…