Innogy binding authorization problem http 500

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f616ffcb430>

Seems that innogy did some changes to the configuration and since yesterday openhab can’t authenticate anymore.
2020-06-30 06:53:36.099 [ERROR] [oauth2client.internal.OAuthConnector] - grant type refresh_token to URL https://auth.services-smarthome.de/AUTH/token failed with HTTP response code 500

Is this only me or are others affected as well?

Hi,

I have the same problem since Yesterday. But with an different error code.

[ERROR] [oauth2client.internal.OAuthConnector] - grant type refresh_token to URL https://api.services-smarthome.de/AUTH/token failed with HTTP response code 429

best regards René

What version are you using?

Acc. to post here : https://community.innogy.com/frage-ansehen/openhab-und-innogy/focus/5ef9c9376339ac7e2b5cbc55

Just generate new token, using the original link with repaced “api” to “auth”.

Works with mine innogy smarthome.

1 Like

Could you please paste the new link to generate the new token?

Just use the one from innogy central thing Setup in openHAB. Only replace what indicated above.
I do not place it here as I do thing part of it is specific for every central.

Didn’t worked for me. I added the new token, but it’s still offline " Cannot connect to innogy SmartHome service. Please set auth-code! "

Do you use the latest version of the binding? There were API endpoint changes implemented some time ago and I think innogy disabled the old ones.

Welcome Back :slight_smile:

I removed and reinstalled the binding yesterday. But I’m still on OH 2.4 . Maybe it’s time to update again (had many issues with 2.5)

:+1:

I have changed to openHAB2.5.7 snapshot #159. It already includes the modified binding with the new auth-link.

By the way: the Amazon innogy binding is affected as well as openHAB. There the binding needs to be deactivated and activated again using the new auth-link. This is a mess and i believe that innogy doesn’t take care of the results of such changes.

See also:

I’ve updated to OH 2.5.6 and reinstalled the binding - now it’s working fine :slight_smile:

Hi, same problem on my side. Had response errors “401” or “API calls quota exceeded! maximum admitted 100 per Minute.”
New token generation as described:

Worked for me on 2.5.6 without reinstall.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 96 hours unless flagged)