Innogy binding not working anymore?

With the newest Update from Innogy I am not able to connect from openhab to innogy smarthome anymore (germany) Anyone else experiened the same?

Thanks, Jens

Hi, I’ve got the same issue. After FW update no connection. I’ve updated the token (generated new one), but still OFFLINE.
From the log:
2019-06-22 07:51:20.282 [ERROR] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Error initializing innogy SmartHome client.
com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 403 Forbidden
{
“errorcode” : 2002,
“description” : “Invalid token request”,
“messages” : [ “Reason: invalid_grant” ]
}

Maybe @oliver_kuhl can shed some light on this… I haven’t updated anything yet and it’s still working for me, so I guess, I’ll stick with current fw version for now…

It should still work. But innogy changed to a new brand and needs new terms to be accepted. Try to use the official app an accept the new term. After that login should work again.

That’s what I have done immediately after the new FW had been ok installed.
The innogy app works and after removing and reading innogy service also in Google home works.
Openhab not.

I am using snapshot #1512 on a Windows 10 PC and the Innogy binding still works out as usual.

@oliver_kuhl in order to complete the info from the log, here the complete section:

2019-06-23 10:37:09.554 [ERROR] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Error initializing innogy SmartHome client.com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException: 403 Forbidden
{
“errorcode” : 2002,
“description” : “Invalid token request”,
“messages” : [ “Reason: invalid_grant” ]
}
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenResponseException.from(TokenResponseException.java:105) ~[207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.executeUnparsed(TokenRequest.java:287) ~[207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at com.google.api.client.auth.oauth2.TokenRequest.execute(TokenRequest.java:307) ~[207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.getAccessToken(InnogyClient.java:269) ~[207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.initialize(InnogyClient.java:131) ~[207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler$Initializer.run(InnogyBridgeHandler.java:107) [207:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Remove the SHC and add it again with a new auth code, if you did not already.

OK, will the things keep the same ID after scan and adding them again? (in order not to disturb the items setting).
Thanks for the support.

Yes IDs remain same. No worries.

Solved - ONLINE again (I’ll use the hint for any other issues with innogy-OH connection)