I just tried to install my innogy-temperature-thermostat in OH3 for the first time. OH gets the values correctly. But when I change the target-temperature in OH, the information is not handed down to the innogy/livisy app (and then not to the thermostat either, of course).
Someone else had the same problem and there it helped to change the items type from numer:temperature to just number. But in my case, neither works.
Values in OH:
And values in innogy/livisy:
Here’s some information from the logfile. So far it seems to be ok (the bottom 3 lines, at least), but maybe it clarifies something:
2021-02-26 16:53:00.678 [ERROR] [d4j.internal.RRD4jPersistenceService] - Could not create rrd4j database file ‘/var/lib/openhab/persistence/rrd4j/HeizkorperSchlafzimmer_Luftfeuchtigkeit.rrd’: Invalid file header. File [/var/lib/openhab/persistence/rrd4j/HeizkorperSchlafzimmer_Luftfeuchtigkeit.rrd] is not a RRD4J RRD file
2021-02-26 16:53:23.317 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘HeizkorperSchlafzimme_Solltemperatur’ received command 19
2021-02-26 16:53:23.318 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item ‘HeizkorperSchlafzimme_Solltemperatur’ predicted to become 19
2021-02-26 16:53:23.321 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item ‘HeizkorperSchlafzimme_Solltemperatur’ changed from 16 to 19
What’s the status of your innogy binding? I experience sometimes an offline binding.
I had some issues with the binding being offline, but at the moment it works fine.
Could be that I can only receive values from innogy/livisi but not send any. If so, maybe somewhere there’s just a little setting that needs to be changed. (I experienced a similar problem with node red that didn’t send values to Openhab until I changed one parameter; possibly it’s similar here, but I don’t know where to look / what to check)
To debug (when I started long te ago) I grey a status ‘heartbeat’ in Innogy which toggled after x minutes in the innogy app. This way you can easily see if you are still connected. My problem was that my innogy hub lost connection so had nothing to do with OH itself
But that doesn’t seem to be my problem: OH receives values from innogy; e.g. in OH I see the current temperature and the target temperature too. It’s just that I can’t change the target temperature in OH (more precisely: I can change it in OH and but that doesn’t change the values in innogy/livisy and thus not on the thermostat)
Change the item to Setpoint, this should work.
strangely, it suddenly started working without any changes. Must’ve been something with the binding again (happens to me with innogy from time to time). But to make sure, I’ll change to setpoint anyway.