Innogy (livisi) and openhab reboot

Hello,

it seems when i reboot openhab or the innogy-binding, the "channel"s which i use in my rules will be activated.

Does someone hat this issue too?

Rule looks like this:

rule "NAME"
when
	Channel "innogysmarthome:ISS2:SMARTHOME01:NUMBER:button2" triggered PRESSED
then
	if (FAN-ITEM == ON) {
		FAN-ITEM.sendCommand(ON)
		WINDOW-ITEM.sendCommand(ON)
		WINDOW_Timer = createTimer(now.plusMinutes(WINDOW_TimeOut))
			[|
				FAN-ITEM.sendCommand(OFF)
				WINDOW-ITEM.sendCommand(OFF)
				WINDOW_Timer = null
			]
	}		
end

Log:
During the reload of the innogy-items i get such logentries:
TIME [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - innogysmarthome:ISS2:SMARTHOME01:NUMBER:button1 triggered PRESSED

Thank you for your help!

I think I had the same (button1 pressed).
Didn’t investigate further since I ‘never’ reboot.

Hello Marijn,

Thank you for your respond.

A reboot/reload happens every change in Livisi SHC.
And sometimes OH loosing the link to the Livisi-Cloud and for a reconnect it also reloads.

Sadly my SHC is not that solid, so this happens once a month (+/-), and it’s very uncool if this happens at night or when I’m not at home.

Do you still have a Livisi SHC?

Do you have found a solution?
I’m thinking about something like “don’t run if SHC_uptime < 1 Minute”?

Thank you,

Uwe

I checked the log during a ‘forced’ restart from my Innogy box and nothing…

What can happen is that your SHC is offline (or can’t be reached) by you OH.
In the mean time you push the button, the counter changes (it’s a counter, not a on/off contact).
Now when your connection is restored (restart of the box) your item gets the new (correct) value from the push-button and OH thinks the button is just pushed.

In my “old” system (running OH2, I’m now using 3) I creatged a virtual-status in the Innogy environment which was toggled every minuted. I called this a ‘heart-beat’. I would monitor that heart-beat in OH and if it wouldn’t change I knew my connection was not working. However, in my current set-up the virtual status are no longer recognized by OH.

Ok, checked some more and this is my log during start up

2021-04-29 21:29:53.139 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Hal_Button1_Count' changed from NULL to 18.0

So the item changed.
If i remember correctly in openhabian you can set rules to load with some kind of delay.