[innogy] Update to new API 1.1 and new devices tested

I’m not sure why it gives the error about gson. I’ve rebuild the binding. With timestamp 01/12/2019.

This also includes some more resilient code against not being able to connect again.

Thanks for the improvements, @hilbrand! Unfortunately, there is an StackOverflowError on startup with the new version from today.

java.lang.StackOverflowError: null
        at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGetList(InnogyClient.java:155) ~[?:?]
... [many repititions]

Martin

Hi @hilbrand. I Installed the latest 2.5.0 Snapshop Innogy binding from 01.12.2019. It doesn’t work. In Paper UI it is only initializing. I Did the Authentification Key but it does not work. Also after Restart OH2. Snapshot 2.5.0 from November works.
I Have OH 2.4 running.
Thx.
Tobi

I got the same problem. Here is the log output.

2019-12-02 11:01:57.682 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 

java.lang.StackOverflowError: null

at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGetList(InnogyClient.java:155) ~[?:?]
org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGetList(InnogyClient.java:155) ~[?:?]
org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGetList(InnogyClient.java:155) ~[?:?]
... this line a hundred times or so.

Hi,

same here.

regards René

Hmm. apparently I broke the binding after some refactoring. I’ve now updated the binding on my github release page (02/12/2019): https://github.com/Hilbrand/openhab2-addons/releases/tag/innogy The binding in snapshot is broken until the fix is merged.

The update is now in the milestone build 2.5 M6, right? Can I use use it reliably with my SHC of first generation?

No it contains the bug. The fix was merged today. Use the jar at the link above or upgrade to snapshot (Although I think the fix in snapshot will be available tomorrow).

Hi, the new version has started successfully. I will observe it :slight_smile:

For those that are also using the shutters in inverted mode (closed shutter = 100%; opened shutter = 0 % in innogy app) can also use the “invert” option in OpenHab.
@hilbrand managed to activate the option in the binding and I tested it successfully on my ISR2s on SHC Classic.

Sample configuration for textural *thing file:

Thing ISR2 Shutter_Some "Shutter" @ "Room" [ id="blablablubs" ] {
   Type RollerShutterActuator : rollershutter  [invert=true] 
}

If you configure via Paper UI, you need to select “invert=true” on the linked channel.

Can you fix PowerControlSolar?
The variable energy_day_euro is always -

innogysmarthome:TwoWayMeter:SMARTHOME03:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:energy_day_euro

maybe it´s a typo…
thx

Looks like the channel isn’t updated. I’ve updated the binding. https://github.com/Hilbrand/openhab2-addons/releases/tag/innogy (04/12/2019)

Thx for update… but now the updated binding isn´t working.
I got this messages:

Oh rats. That’s what I get working on different computers. I missed another fix, already in master. Please remove it and update timestamp binding (04/12/2019 22:45)

Cool, thx. Now it´s working!

Hello Hilbrand,

Thanks a lot for your work.

All components work fine with your binding instead of the heating devices RST and RST2. It is possible to control the RST over openhab, but I get no data back from the devices. So I can not see the current status of the RST. I am using the new SHC2.

Is this an known issue, it is possible to fix that.

Another time thanks a lot.

Regards Chris

I’m using RST on SHC and SHC2 and everything is working fine with version from 02/12/2019.

Hello.
I have invert the Rollershutter in Paper UI now.
The Value is right now (100% Open - 0% Closed)
But the icon is not inverted now. Rollershutter is open (100%) and the icon is closed.
Any Ideas what i can do here?

@hilbrand: Can I see the release Notes anywhere what you changed?

Thanks
Tobi

Hello Martin,

Where can I find this version?
Just ti have it clear, if you change the temperature on the RST you can see the change in openhab?

Regards Chris

@Hoelle: