Install of influxdb binding failed

Hi everybody!

I tried to install on my OH 2.5 installation the influxdb binding.

In the logfile i see every minute an error that the installation failed.

Can anyone say what is the problem here and how i can stop this installation?
I also tried to restart the OH instance but it still tries to install this addon.

2021-02-10 13:58:10.955 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-influxdb': Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-modbus; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.5.8,2.5.8]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-modbus)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.5.8)(version<=2.5.8))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-modbus/2.5.8: missing requirement [openhab-binding-modbus/2.5.8] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.modbus.sunspec; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.5.12,2.5.12]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.modbus.sunspec/2.5.12: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.modbus.sunspec/2.5.12] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.openhab.binding.modbus.discovery)" [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.modbus/2.5.12: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.modbus/2.5.12] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.openhab.io.transport.modbus.endpoint)" [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.io.transport.modbus/2.5.12: missing requirement [org.openhab.io.transport.modbus/2.5.12] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.pool2)(version>=2.8.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))"]]]]

Thank you for your help!

Search the forum for recent posts on modbus. I think there was a problem that caused it to not be able to install which caused other add-ons problems to be installed. I think it might be as easy as uninstalling modbus and then install it again.