- Platform information: Raspberry 4
- Hardware: Raspberry 4
- OS: _openHABian from zip file openhabian-pi-raspbian-201908050414-gitca0976f-crc6a66b5a1.img.xz
- Java Runtime Environment: In the package. not sure I can choose?
- openHAB version: See OS above
- Issue of the topic:
Under the installation guide Raspberry Pi (Prepackaged SD Card Image), Setup, 3rd bullet down is a link to (WiFi also supported it does not work.
Trying to connect to the OH through a wired ethernet via the back of the router: both my computer and the raspberry on on the wired ports of the computer and I can see the IP addresses but none of them connect. Thought I try the WiFi connection but could not find documentation to configure the WiFi on the Raspberry.
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: