I hadn’t touched my OH for about a year so I decided to use the upgrade to OH3 as a reason to port back over to a RPI from my PC.
How do I go about installing custom bindings var .jar files? In this case I’m trying to install a MyQ binding. I tried downloading it into the usr/share/openhab/addons folder but it doesn’t seem to show up on my the binding list after restarting OH service.
- Platform information:
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: