I am running OH 2.4.0-1
I have - I believe - updated my z-wave binding to the 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT manually
- I had originally installed it via PaperUI. I uninstalled it via Paper UI
- I downloaded the jar fole
- I placed it in addons
- I open openhab-cli console
- When I do a
bundle:list I see:
272 │ Active │ 80 │ 22.214.171.124902252032 │ ZWave Binding
However, in PaperUI, it doesn’t show as installed.
Everything seems to be working just fine.
- Should PaperUI only show the bindings it installed?
- Is there a way to make PaperUI show that ZWave is installed and the proper version number?
Manually added bindings are not showing up in PaperUI.
Nope. But you already found the solution: the console and bundle:list
Followup question if I may. Is there a unified web interface that gives you everything known about an openHab instance? All bundles installed regardless of how, etc.
Unfortunately not (yet). Maybe in openHAB3: