I installed a new version of openHABian on my Raspberry Pi. I logged into myopenhab.org and changed UUID and SECRET with the new ones and pressed the update button.
It said: "openHAB settings successfully updated"
I restarted openHABian and still got this “not authorised” error.
I logged into myoopenhab.org and saw that my old UUID and SECRET were back. Don’t know why.
So I changed again to the new ones, pressed the update button several times, logged out and in. Looked all good.
But again, after some minutes the old UUID and SECRET were back.
I tried to DELETE my account but the site was unresponsive and nothing happened.
I tried to CREATE a new account but got an error message that said I should contact support.
I installed the ALEXA skill and tried to authorise it and got an "internal server error"
Don’t know … either there is something wrong on the server side or - well hopefully you can give me an advice what I can do …
Thanks a lot,