IOS 2.1 Release and Project Update

Is there a description how to create own icons for light and dark mode? My icons are black and of course not visible in dark mode :wink:

Hi Kevin
This issue was already reported by fellow users

For now there is no solution in the app. A workaround could be to set different icon set with white on black. But this needs to be investigated further

Tim

1 Like

Does the item type ‘selection’ work in the iOS App ?

I have one of these item types in my sitemap and on Android it is showing me all the possible things I can select for that item but on iOS it’s just blank when I press on it.

Are there Plans to support Catalyst on Mac?

https://developer.apple.com/mac-catalyst/

1 Like

Hi @digitaldan
what about shortcuts for the lockcsreen? do you think its possible?
lets say item from sitemap to become a shortcut

Is always there … :slight_smile: @Gad_Ofir

sure i am using this but i am lazy i want the app to do the hard work
and i will only press on the item and will create a shortcut

You are free to contribute so that can happen. That is how development is done here. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. This would be great.
Unfortunately it is not as simple as checking a box in Xcode. I just tried it out:

1. There a dependencies that need to be carved out for instance Crashlytics
  2. There are many deprecations that need to addressed. No clue whether they are fatal yet, because of 1 that is currently blocking the build. Any contribution is very welcome. I will open an issue on GitHub.
2 Likes

i know! soory i dont have the skils :slight_smile:

i think even some genric tempalte will be ok no need for magic

so lets say user will input his endpoint
then will get item list
and app will string that togther ?
and for next item it will remmber the last URL and Payload or somthing like that
so it will be easy doing a bunch of them…

Perhaps the developer could use a financial incentive? :wink:

@timbms is that a bug ? Anything I can do to help ?

Assuming you are using the App Store app and not the Test Flight version, my selection item works fine in the updated app.

Oh the app store app is not the latest one? There was an update for it yesterday.

I thought it is this one

Sorry I guess I was unclear. I was just making sure you were using the App Store version (like I am). Perhaps there are some syntax errors in your sitemap that were still able to be parsed in the previous version?

If you’d like, you can open another thread or PM me and we can maybe take a look for something that isn’t quite right syntactically.

For me it, Selection shows an empty list where dinamically filled Selection should be (I don’t know how it differs from the static ones). But for example Spotify binding playlist only shows an empty list in iOS app, but other Selection (where mapping is set) works fine.

You can Duplicate Shortcuts in the App, than you only must edit the Item … that’s not so hard :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah exactly dynamically filled selection is not working on iOS on my Android tablet it works fine

I derived a branch with an initial implementation of dynamically filled selections in iOS. This is available as a PR in GitHub.
I would need to test this. Can you let me know which bindings use dynamic selections?