IpCamera: New IP Camera Binding

Beside 5 different cameras, a certain type simply does not want to work. It is a Victure PC750 IP Camera. I tried to get it running manually over ffmpeg and noticed that the camera only provides the rtsp stream over UDP. This leads to the following error in openhab:

[DEBUG] [hab.binding.ipcamera.internal.Ffmpeg] - rtsp://user:pass@192.168.xxx.xxx: Invalid data found when processing input

Ipcamera-binding is starting ffmpeg with this standard parameters (including rtsp_transport = tcp):

[DEBUG] [hab.binding.ipcamera.internal.Ffmpeg] - Starting ffmpeg with this command now:-rtsp_transport tcp -threads 1 -skip_frame nokey -hide_banner -loglevel warning -i rtsp://user:pass@192.168.xxx.xxx

When i’m trying to overwrite the -rtsp_transport parameter from the item settings…

…the parameter is simply added before it. This does not work either.

[DEBUG] [hab.binding.ipcamera.internal.Ffmpeg] - Starting ffmpeg with this command now:-rtsp_transport udp -rtsp_transport tcp -threads 1 -skip_frame nokey -hide_banner -loglevel warning -i rtsp://user:pass@192.168.xxx.xxx

Is there a way to change the -rtsp_transport parameter for ffmpeg to UDP?
In my case this would be the key to load the rtsp stream of my camera via ffmpeg/ipcamera-binding.

1 Like