IpCamera: New IP Camera Binding

Thanks for posting as that could be useful, have put link in the thread dedicated for that model. I find that more than 90% of the people that visit my house don’t push the bell, they still knock on the door. So I just use the PIR to detect and then send a video to me with telegram that includes audio. Couriers tend to be too busy to look for bells since Covid started they don’t want signatures, so it is dump and run with a quick rap on the door. Also most Crooks that are casing the place to rob will not press a video camera button.

agree with this :slight_smile:

Found out the cgi-bin commands for the Amcrest Privacy Mode (hopefully works also with Dahua). This is easier than the REST API I posted above.

/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=getConfig&name=LeLensMask

table.LeLensMask[0].Enable=false
table.LeLensMask[0].LastPosition[0]=0.072778
table.LeLensMask[0].LastPosition[1]=0.035000
table.LeLensMask[0].LastPosition[2]=0.007812

/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=setConfig&LeLensMask[0].Enable=true
/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=setConfig&LeLensMask[0].Enable=false  

I think, I read somewhere, that the binding supports sending custom commands to the camera, so I could use this right away. But I cannot find this info anymore.

thx matt

@matt1 I created a pull request for the Privacy Mode, implemented for Amcrest and Dahua things:

Hello,

I have a new Dahua XVR5108HS-I2 and I want to use the SMD Plus feature. The Thing is online but from “Motion Alarm” channel no information is coming.
Do you know if SMD Plus is supported by IP Camera binding and how can I configured.

Thank you in advance!
Colcm

@matt1 what about sound options using plugin with all door bells like EZVIZ db1 ant etc? Its possible to implement?

See the readme under the heading setup for each brand.

@Vaikis2006
No idea, have u seen anyone else doing it even in another project to prove it can be done? Better to post in the thread for that camera.

Hi, I have

binding-ipcamera - 2.5.10
Hikvision DS-2CD2383G0-IU. The Hikvision-CGI authentication is set to digest/basic.

I am able to view mjpeg and gif in my sitemap using:
Video url=“http://192.168.91.125:60002/ipcamera.mjpeg” encoding=“mjpeg”
Webview url=“http://192.168.91.125:60002/ipcameraGarage.gif” height=6

If I want sound on the stream, then I have to use:
Video url=“http://192.168.91.125:60002/ipcamera.m3u8
This has around an 8 second lag behind real time so I prefer to use mjpeg without having sound.

My issue is that I am trying to use the gifPreroll feature. As soon as I set this above 0, I get repeated error messages:

*2020-11-19 21:47:15.819 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.91.35:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture*
*2020-11-19 21:47:15.822 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Unhandled reply-<!DOCTYPE html>*
*<html><head><title>Document Error: Unauthorized</title></head>*
*<body><h2>Access Error: 401 -- Unauthorized</h2>*
*<p>Authentication Error</p>*
*</body>*
*</html>*

If I paste http://192.168.91.35:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture into my browser I do get a picture.

I am not getting any snapshots created in the /etc/openhab2/html/camera1/ folder.

Can anybody offer any advice please?

@matt1 link to this thread

@matt1
Sorry for asking. Where exactly I can find this readme for Dahua brand?
I have search here in the post, on openhab binding page and also on my installation on binding.

Thank you for help!

Main webpage for openHAB there is a link called Documemtation, then click on addons and find the ip camera docs in that list.

The command to turn on TRACE logging is found at the very start, refer to docs on openhabs logging.

Watch the logs to see if the binding gets any info back from the camera to do with the alarm. If it is a new alarm type knowing the output when the alarm is on and off should go into the logs.

Matt Can you please fix UDP RTSP ability in existing binding for 2.5.10 release? V3 is not stable release, so everyone is using v2.5.10

What your wanting will be in the V3.0 Milestone 3 build which I’m guessing is probably a week or two away from being released. When you have time you should move across as there wont be anything released for V2.5 anymore and it is much better than V2.5

The binding holds a live connection to the camera to get events.
When this connection is interrupted somehow (can be simulated by a camera reboot), the binding does not reconnect automatically (waited 20 minutes).
I have to restart the binding to fix this. Would be cool if this could be fixed.

But as I understand V3 has no stable releases…why can’t you make feature working for current stable releases till v3 rollout with stable one?

i have an onvif camera,no snapshot url,its autodiscovered with ipcamera binding.I can see that /ipcamera.jpg and /snapshot.mjpeg urls are working nice.I cant get /ipcamera.mjpeg to work…I run latest openhabian on a Rpi3 ,installed ffmpeg allright and no errors at logs.Any ideas?

It is extra work and V3 stable will be available very soon.

Did you raise the log level to TRACE?

yes i did,anyway i figure it out and its working ,thank you

question2: can i resize the jpg from 16:9 to 4:3 ratio?