Issue With Kodi Binding On Snapshot Build

Hi All

I’m experiencing some odd behavoiur with the kodi binding since updating to the latest snapshot Build #1282

The following appear in the logs every 5 minutes… Howver I know that kodi is running as I"m watching things on it at the same time.

2018-05-20 22:00:54.345 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:KODI-FRONTROOM' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): No connection established
2018-05-20 22:00:55.920 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:KODI-FRONTROOM' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): No connection established to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Connection could not be established
2018-05-20 22:00:55.927 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'kodi:kodi:KODI-FRONTROOM' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Connection could not be established to ONLINE

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Which Kodi distribution / version do you use?

I’m actually using OSMC on a Raspberry Pi… It includes Kodi version 17.6 in the current build.

The issue has only started happening since updating to build 1282.

OK. Which OH2 build version had you been using before you updated your system? I will try to determine the changes between those two.

TBH… I have no idea what build I was on previously but I try to update my openHAB server at least once a month.

The issue actually seems to have resolved itself since a reboot of the Kodi box.

Sometimes it is that easy. I am glad it is working again.