Issue with Nest Binding

Bought a Nest Doorbell recently, wouldn’t be heartbroken if I couldn’t pull it into openHAB but I figured what the heck I’ll give it a whirl.

I’m on version 3.4.4
I’ve gone through the SDM account thing setup per documentation even have added the discovered doorbell thing. All devices are online and show the proper status per documentation. The only data I’m pulling down are event timestamps. No event images or feed. Checked logging see below. One is a permission denied for image generation but the other for the live feed seems to be the wrong command entirely.

2023-07-10 07:57:28.656 [WARN ] [binding.nest.internal.sdm.api.SDMAPI] - SDM API error: Permission denied to sdm.devices.commands.CameraEventImage.GenerateImage.
2023-07-10 07:57:28.984 [WARN ] [binding.nest.internal.sdm.api.SDMAPI] - SDM API error: Command sdm.devices.commands.CameraLiveStream.GenerateRtspStream not supported.

Edit: I should mention I have latest Nest Wired doorbell, may be different than the Hello.

Looking at the documentation there is a different command for the video stream

https://developers.google.com/nest/device-access/traits/device/camera-live-stream

sdm.devices.commands.CameraLiveStream.GenerateWebRtcStream

After reviewing all documentation this is not due to any misconfigurations. This is simply a stale binding that probably works well with older generation hardware, but not newer gear. What is needed to make this work is further development.