It takes hours for OpenHAB to show updates of model

When I change something on the Model page (e. g. add or remove an item), the changes are not showed directly, but it takes hours for the model to update, so for example removed items are still shown. A restart/reboot of the system does not help, I just have to wait. What can I do about that? The changes are implemented and active at once (so I can see the added thing at the Items page), just the Model page is not updated.

Welcome to the community.
Without having more information about your setup, it is near to impossible to help you.
Please provide the following:
Hardware, OS, Java version, openHAB version, browser used.
Errors in the log ?

Thanks! OpenHAB 4.0.4 runs on a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Java 17.0.9. I use Safari on MacOS and my iPad (latest version). I did not see any corresponding errors in the log.

Of which system, the one running openHAB or the one running the browser?

I have noticed a similar issue on iPad (using OpenHAB app or Safari browser). A change to the Overview page (adding a list item widget) takes a while to show up. PC browser works fine. No amount of restarting (iPad, browser, OH, OH Server) will make it show up. Eventually it shows up. I just assumed it was a Safari/Apple issue.

I have seen similar issues, and it was related to caching in my case. Does clearing the browser cache help in your case as well?

I’m also pretty sure there was an issue report related to this, but I seem to be able to find it :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.