I have some fibaro leak sensors that I use to turn off the water if a leak is detected. For some days now I have had problems with one sensor triggering even without a leak. So yesterday I removed the battery from the device to keep my wife happy. But this morning it happened again with the same sensor:
2017-08-10 07:00:55.822 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - E1_Teknisk_Deteksjon_Lekkasjesensor_BinarySensor changed from OFF to ON
2017-08-10 07:00:55.822 [GroupItemStateChangedEvent] - dgLekkasje changed from OFF to ON through E1_Teknisk_Deteksjon_Lekkasjesensor_BinarySensor
The sensor is “E1_Teknisk_Deteksjon_Lekkasjesensor_BinarySensor”.
Here is the configuration of the item:
Anyone got any good ideas as to what is happening here? Why do I get false triggers of the sensor?
Here is a list of all triggers for the last 30 days:
“Lekkasje Gruppe” is the group dgLekkasje from the log and “Sensor Teknisk” is the sensor in speak.
I run version 2.1.0 - stable.
I don’t think that this is related to your OH2 configs… One possibility is that the FGFS101 is simply reporting false positives.
You can enable debug on the Z-Wave binding to see if the node is sending these false positive reports (or there is another source that triggers the ItemStateChangedEvent)
How can it report false positives when it is without battery in it?
I’ll turn on debug for binding to see if there is something else that triggers it
oops. i assumed that you re-inserted the battery
If it is offline, then the trigger isn’t coming from the Z-Wave binding (most likely)…
Do you have any kind of rule that updates the state of this item?
Is this item linked to any other binding (other than Z-Wave)
I still see some strange things here I really do not understand. The battery is still removed from the sensor but today it triggered again.
From the log:
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ssage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 39: Application Command Request (ALIVE:DETAILS)
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ssage.ApplicationCommandMessageClass] - NODE 39: Incoming command class SENSOR_BINARY
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [dclass.ZWaveBinarySensorCommandClass] - NODE 39: Received SENSOR_BINARY command V1
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [dclass.ZWaveBinarySensorCommandClass] - NODE 39: Sensor Binary report, type=Unknown, value=238
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ve.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - Notifying event listeners: ZWaveBinarySensorValueEvent
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 39: Got an event from Z-Wave network: ZWaveBinarySensorValueEvent
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 39: Got a value event from Z-Wave network, endpoint = 0, command class = SENSOR_BINARY, value = 238
2017-08-15 06:34:19.504 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 39: Updating channel state zwave:device:92d9f4ac:node39:sensor_binary to ON [OnOffType]
In GUI for OH I have looked at it in both Habmin and Paper UI.
Note last wake-up time. 7 days ago.
It say it is online… Node is Node39.
I have tried searching to see if there is other nodes with the same node number but that shouldn’t be possible.
I cannot understand what is going on here.