- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberrypi 4
- OS: Openhabian latest edition
- openHAB version: 3.1.0
- Issue of the topic: items based one NTP-Binding and MQTT-Binding don’t show values.
- Please post configurations (if applicable): NTP-Binding and MQTT-Bindings are online
- Items configuration related to the issue: Generic MQTT-Things with Channels and links
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue: No Sitemap installed so far.
- Rules code related to the issue: No Rules issued so far.
- Services configuration related to the issue: Local Time with NTP-Server an Generic MQTT thing with Bridge to MQTT-Broker (everything is shown as online).
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: NTP-Server and MQTT-Server send logs. here an example from NTP-Server : Item ‘NTPServerTest_DatumundZeit’ changed from 2021-11-03T17:19:55.447+0100 to 2021-11-03T17:20:55.449+0100.
My Problem: Everything seems to work, The Things are online, The Channels defined and linked to items. In the Items-Overview all values are shown and updated. The logs don`t show any problems.
But in the specific Item-View the Local-Time item and both Generic-MQTT-Things with 3 channels each, don’t show any values.
can anybody help?