Java version

I get some package errors and am wondering if there is a “best java version” to use.

From java -version I get:

openjdk version “1.8.0_152”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 25.152-b76, mixed mode, Evaluation)

Does this seem like the right java package to run for my OpenhabianPi running on the latest snapshot?

That’s the correct version for 2.3.0, not sure what the latest snapshot is using. If you change back to 2.3 does the errors stop?

For now everything is working again for some reason after multiple restarts of the rPi. I still got errors in the log, but it works. I don’t dare to do any changes (like changing back to 2.3 release) until I have a full afternoon to fix likely errors/restore backup.

Usually after a change (upgrade, disconnecting the controller in order to go include new things, restart of the pi…) some of my things lose their Lifeline and I have to figure out which ones and go edit them. So it’s always a little bit of trouble haha.