JS transform issues

I used to have below item with transform which worked in OH1:
Number SolarLog_Installed "PAC Max. [%.3f kWh]" (gDashboard, GR_Solarlog) { exec="<[/bin/sh@@-c@@//etc/openhab/configurations/solarget.sh:60000:JS(getSL116.js)]" }

Now I am migrating to OH2 and changed this to:
in things:
exec:command:solarlog [ command="/bin/sh -c /etc/openhab2/scripts/solarget.sh", interval=15, timeout=5]

in items:
Number SolarLog_Installed "PAC Max. [%.3f kWh]" (gDashboard, GR_Solarlog) { channel="exec:command:solarlog:output:JS(getSL116.js)" }

JS file:
(function(i) {
var json = JSON.parse(i);
return json[‘801’][‘170’][‘116’]/1000;
})(input)

This is not working, what am I doing wrong?

did you install JS transformation service?

Yes I did

Any errors in the logs?

Thanks for the help!
Problem has been solved, stupid config mistake. the transform needs to be defined in the Things definition and not in the item definition

.thing
exec:command:slog_Update [ command="/bin/sh -c /etc/openhab2/scripts/slget.sh", transform="JS(getSL100.js)", interval=15, timeout=15, autorun=true]

.item
String Slog_Update "Update [%s]" (gDashboard) { channel="exec:command:slog_Update:output" }

I was wondering about that. I’ve not done transforms on OH 2 Thing/Channel/Item combos yet so thought maybe you knew something I didn’t. Glad you got it working. We both learned something today. :slight_smile:

Still not ok, although the transform is correct.
In my logs I receive

19:15:47.523 [WARN ] [.thing.internal.GenericThingProvider] - Could not create channel 'run' for thing 'exec:command:slog_Update', because channel type 'exec:running' could not be found.

I do not get the exec 2.0 binding working.
In the sitemap, the values do not change for the JON query.
No idea how to debug.

What is odd is the readme makes no mention of a running channel. Not sure what could be going on.