JSONPATH warning / error

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Intel laptop
    • Java Runtime Environment: 11
    • openHAB version:3.4.2
  • Issue of the topic:

I have a zigbee blind used through zigbee2mqtt

I have DIMMER item linked to the blind thing channel

I can control the blind by giving a value to the dimmer which sends a message to
zigbee2mqtt/ZB Studio Blind 1/set with the position I want the blind to go to.

For reading the state of the blind I subscribe to
zigbee2mqtt/ZB Studio Blind 1

MQTT explorer shows the following message when the blind changes position

zigbee2mqtt/ZB Studio Blind 1 = {“linkquality”:66,“position”:90,“running”:false,“state”:“OPEN”}

In the Channel configuration in the incoming Value Transformations I have
“JSONPATH:$.position”

When I move the blind with a remote control I get the following warning and the item value does not get updated

18:31:01.461 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Transformation service "JSONPATH for pattern $.position" not found!
18:31:01.465 [WARN ] [hab.binding.mqtt.generic.ChannelState] - Command '{"linkquality":78,"position":43,"running":false,"state":"OPEN"}' from channel 'mqtt:topic:d9e1ecaca7:ccbcb0a54b:BlindPosition' not supported by type 'PercentageValue': Unknown String!
18:31:05.086 [WARN ] [tt.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Transformation service "JSONPATH for pattern $.position" not found!
18:31:05.090 [WARN ] [hab.binding.mqtt.generic.ChannelState] - Command '{"linkquality":81,"position":33,"running":false,"state":"OPEN"}' from channel 'mqtt:topic:d9e1ecaca7:ccbcb0a54b:BlindPosition' not supported by type 'PercentageValue': Unknown String!

Bundles:list shows that the JSONPath transformation service is installed

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Remove the quotation marks?

Yes, that was it.
I thought at some point during my testing I had no quotation marks but I guess something else was also wrong at that point.

Thank you