Karaf Error with Synology Installation Openhab 2.4

I am using Openhab 2.4 on a Synology 218+. It is working flawlessly with the exception of the following error that litters my log every 10 seconds. Do you have any ideas as to the origin of this error and how to fix it? All of my items are working, so this is just a log nuisance at this point.

Many thanks,

-Mark
2019-12-05 21:33:27.460 [ERROR] [r.features.FeatureDeploymentListener] - unknown features uri
java.lang.Exception: http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.6.0
at org.apache.karaf.deployer.features.FeatureDeploymentListener.canHandle(FeatureDeploymentListener.java:155) [44:org.apache.karaf.deployer.features:4.2.1]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.findListener(DirectoryWatcher.java:533) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:460) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [10:org.apache.felix.fileinstall:3.6.4]
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces