KNX Binding: Ignoring local Event

Hi,

as a wrote in an other thread, currently I am trying to transfer my test installation of openHAB2 to from my desktop to my test server.

On my test server OH2 runs without an error. On my test server the exact same configuration results in a lot of warning like the following written to the log

21:28:29.667 [WARN ] [.binding.knx.internal.bus.KNXBinding] - Ignoring local Event, received from my local Source address 1.1.237 for Group address 11/1/24.

At the time the warning is issued the instance on my desktop was stopped, OH2 was only running on my test server.

My KNX binding configuration has the following entries (identical on the desktop and the test server):
ip=192.168.10.50
busaddr=1.1.237
ignorelocalevents=true
autoReconnectPeriod=30

All other entries are commented out

Im sure, I am missing something, but I do not understand, why this warning is issued on the test server (but not on the desktop), I tried it several times.

Thanks for your help!

Juelicher

I tried this with the latest snapshot release and don’t get the error with this version.

Still I do not understand, why the exact same versions behaves different on my desktop and my test server…