- Platform information:
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
- OS: openhabian
- Java Runtime Environment: OpenJDK Runtime Environment
- openHAB version: openHAB 2.5.5-1
- Issue of the topic: KNX Binding loses connection
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- KNX Binding version: 1.14.0
- Services configuration related to the issue: knx.cfg
ip=192.168.178.230 type=TUNNEL localIp=192.168.178.173
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
2020-06-10 20:15:52.999 [WARN ] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - KNX link has been lost (reason: server request on object tunneling link link (closed) 192.168.178.230:3671 TP1 medium, device 0.0.0, hopcount 6) 2020-06-10 20:15:53.173 [ERROR] [.binding.knx.internal.bus.KNXBinding] - Received detach Event.
next entry is also an error:
2020-06-10 20:15:53.481 [WARN ] [t.mqtt.internal.MqttBrokerConnection] - MQTT connection to 'mqttson' was lost: Connection lost : ReasonCode 32109 : Cause : null 2020-06-10 20:15:53.484 [INFO ] [t.mqtt.internal.MqttBrokerConnection] - Starting connection helper to periodically try restoring connection to broker 'mqttson' 2020-06-10 20:16:03.495 [INFO ] [t.mqtt.internal.MqttBrokerConnection] - Starting MQTT broker connection 'mqttson'
i can’t see anything else that could be relevant.
KNX setup worked flawless until now.
As soon as i send a command to knx via habpanel switch connection is established again:
2020-06-10 20:39:58.676 [INFO ] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - Established connection to KNX bus on 192.168.178.230:3671 in mode TUNNEL.
In the last days i had some random openhab restarts so i have set DEBUG for org.apache.karaf
this isn’t probably enough to help you help me… what would help? setting DEBUG for knx?