Konnected alarm panel pro

I’m a konnected newbie, and I got a konnected pro. I’ve added the thing to openhab, and I assume I have to add the channels manually. When I go to add the channels, I only get options to add zone 1-6 and out. The pro should have 12 zones, one out, one alarm and one that’s either alarm or out.

Am I doing it wrong, or is the binding just assuming that all panels just have input and one out?

I’m running openHAB 3.2.0.

I also got this NPE when adding the thing, but I’m don’t know if that’s related or not:

2022-06-17 19:58:01.888 [ERROR] [core.thing.internal.ThingManagerImpl] - Exception occurred while initializing handler of thing 'konnected:module:de9885f339': null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.openhab.binding.konnected.internal.handler.KonnectedHandler.initialize(KonnectedHandler.java:293) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
    at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?]
    at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

I have the same question.

Turns out the official binding does not support the pro. I’m working on getting support added. It’s currently in review. I have a snapshot jar if you would like to try it out. I don’t see any way to upload it here.

This is the pull request.

Hopefully I can get this merged soon, and it will be part of the nightly snapshot build.