LCN Binding : Connection closed by foreign host

Running Openhab 2.1 on an Raspbery Pi3 with openhabian Image

As i have LCN installed in my house i try to run the LCN binding. Additionally i installed the PCHK coupling software from Issendorf also on the raspberry and try connecting with LCN-PKU to the USB port on the raspi.

When i look in the log file with Karaf console i get the following after startup Openhab from the log file …see picture also

Connection closed by foreign host…

i see the items from the sidemap on the IOS client. If i switch an item on the Handy the status changes in the App but in real nothing happens.

Any ideas please ?

Solved the problem
i set the logging level of the LCN binding to debug with Karaf console
Then i could see additional messages : wrong passsord or user…> so there is something wrong with user and password authentification beetween LCN config file and PCHK service which is running on my Raspi.

Thats the reason where the connection will be closed.

Hello Karl,

could you please explain (command inside the Karaf console) how you set the logging level for the LCN binding to debug ?

Thanks and best regards
Stef

Hallo Stef

Hoffe das hilft.

In der Karaf Konsole :

Wenn man loggen will, gib diesen Befehl ein :—à help log

Es sind verschiedene Kommandos vorhanden sieh unten

http://blog.wenzlaff.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Bildschirmfoto-2017-04-24-um-20.52.24.png

Allso auch mit log:tail schauen, was so aktuell vor sich geht.

Verlassen der Konsole mit logout.

Grüße

Karl

Hallo Karl,

Danke für das rasche Feedback … allerdings … war mir das schon bekannt, was mir nicht bekannt ist, ist der konkrete Name für das lcn-Binding, um dieses auf den Debug-Log-Level zu setzen. ein schlichte ** log:set DEBUG lcn** führt nicht zum gewünschten Ergebnis. By the way, ich benutze jetzt openHAB 2.2.

Vielleicht kannst Du mir an dieser Stelle auch helfen und sagen, ob sich bei den Rules etwas entscheidendes geändert hat, denn diese funktionieren bei mir nicht mehr - aber vielleicht kann ich da auch schon was sehen, wenn ich wieder mehr Ausgaben vom lcn-Binding erhalte.

Danke
Stef

Try
log:get
in the list you should see a line like

org.openhab.binding.lcn and at the Level in my case nothing is wrote

then change the log level for this binding with

log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.lcn

afterward with log:get you see in the line of the LCN binding the loglevel is now DEBUG

Hope it helps

Karl

Entschuldigung für die Verwendung von Google Translate. Ich fange gerade an, Deutsch zu lernen. Ich bin gerade in ein Haus mit allen Lichtern und Fensterläden auf LCN gezogen und es gibt ein LCN-PKU-Modul. Muss ich die PCHK-Software noch kaufen, wenn ich OpenHAB auf einem Raspberry Pi installiere und an die LCN-PKU anschließe? Es scheint sehr teuer.

No need to use Google Translate as this is an international community, so please post your questions in english.