LCN rollershutters and Alexa

I’m running Openhabian 3.1 with LCN binding in its most basic point and click setup with no programming or file based configurations. I have gotten to the point where I can control all the lights and shutters from OH and lights using Alexa by adding the Alexa metadata. I want to be able to control the rollershutters with Alexa but am not really clear from the documentation what I should put in there - and what should work with LCN shutter controls. I added metadata Alexa Class: Percentage.Controller.percentage / Category: Switch but it doesn’t work. The Alexa documentation shows the following examples for rollershutters. I’m hoping someone has done this and can just give me something to copy and paste. The documentation seems very thorough, but I still really don’t understand where and how to use the examples.

The Alexa documentation has the following examples. Would I just pick one of these and paste it exactly as is into the code tab of the item metadata? Anyone know if one of these works for LCN controlled shutters?

A standard blind with range interface capability (Metadata label: Blind). For example, requesting “Alexa, open the blind”, the item state will be set to 100. Likewise, asking “Alexa, lower the blind”, the item state will be decreased by 10 from its current state.

Rollershutter Blind "Blind" {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="INTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=100,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"]}

A shutter with mode interface capability. For example, requesting “Alexa, open the shutter” or “Alexa, raise the shutter”, the item state will be set to Up.

String Shutter "Shutter" {alexa="ModeController.mode" [category="EXTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedModes="Up=@Value.Open,Down=@Value.Close", actionMappings="Close=Down,Open=Up,Lower=Down,Raise=Up", stateMappings="Closed=Down,Open=Up"]}