LG TV WebOS items are not accessible via old rules

I have LG TV WebOS binding 3.0.0 installed and working.
However, I am unable to control the TV with the old rules. Every time I try to access an item from the rules, I get a error: "Script execution of rule with UID ‘Script1-1’ failed: The name ‘LGWebOSTVOLED65B7V_MediaControl’ cannot be resolved to an item or type; line 39, column 21, length 31 in Script1
However, I can use this same item with the new rule engine. If I assign this item to a HabPanel button, it also works fine.
Any idea how to fix this?

What I have tried to do so far:

• Removed all items
  • Removed thing
  • Removed and re-installed the LG TV binding
  • Re-created things and items with the same names.
  • Platform information:
    • Hardware: RaspberryPI 3B

I cannot copy-paste from from the screenshot, but look carefully at the W/w in your Item name.
You knew it was something silly :wink:

Thank You so much!

Still… I’m super confused about this. I have never written the addresses manually. Instead I have always copy/pasted them from the items.
Yesterday I copied the addresses to a notepad from the working script, from the item and from the log. I did not see any difference. Now that You told me there was miss-typed letter I did another look to the notepad. And I can confirm the error was there, but I just missed it.
It will remain a mystery where this error came in first place. I use Visual Studio Code for writing the scripts, so I don’t think it’s any kind of error correction either…