LG webOS Binding Problem - Channel Number as NaN

Hi All,

I’m still relatively new to OpenHAB. BTW, I’m pretty sure it’s the best thing to arrive in open source since Linux… However, I’m still working through the learning curve, so please excuse me if I ask some newbish questions…

I’m running OpenHAB 2.4. Most things are working well, but there are some issues I’m running into with the LG webOS Binding. I can connect to the TV, turn it on (with WoL), off, set volume, etc. However, I’m in the US and am only getting channels OTA with the tuner. The number format for the channel in Paper UI shows as NaN, and I’m unable to manage channels. I’m guessing this is because mappings for OTA stored channels may not be in integer formats. I can read the channel name string without a problem, so status is known if the live TV app is running. Channel numbers as read on the TV (changing with remote control) are 3-1, 3-2, 6-2, etc. I’ve tried passing an integer as a mapping on the sitemap that maps to the String value, and through Control in PaperUI (assuming there’s some behind the scenes key/value pair), but no joy. If I try passing a format to change channel such as “6.1”, the debug log shows

[vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - LGWebOSTVUH6150_Channel changed from UNDEF to 6.1

Debug log then shows a list of channel mappings:

[ng.lgwebos.internal.TVControlChannel] - Channel 6-1 - KRUFDT

and then warns

[WARN ] [ng.lgwebos.internal.TVControlChannel] - TV does not have a channel: 6.1

I’m assuming this is something to do with how the Connect SDK processes ATSC channel numbers and that the binding doesn’t allow for it?

Thanks for any pointers in advance…