LightwaveRF Binding Updated

You need to replace line 318
Features_OpenhabItemType == "String "){
with
(Features_OpenhabItemType == "String " || Features_OpenhabItemType == "Dimmer ")){
That should fix the dimmers

You’ll need to run ‘Update’ again after that edit

Thanks @xela

LATEST FILES
have removed hard paths
have added dimmer as per Alex Fix

Lw_Base_v2.0_2019-10-25.rules.txt (25.7 KB)
Lw_Setup_v2.0_2019-10-25.items.txt (32 Bytes)

1 Like

@delid4ve is this the new megasolution from LWRF or just an update of V2?

Just an update of v2, I’m gonna chase lw this week as haven’t heard since before xmas

Still no update back from lightwave (chased but no response)

Does anyone have any unresolved issues with v1 or v2 versions of my script that still need looking at while I’m waiting?

Oh and if people don’t want access to anything other than switches (no power monitoring etc) and have amazon you can use this:

Hi I’m trying to get this to work, however I keep seeing this message under “control” in the PaperUI

sh: 0: Can’t open /openhab/conf/scripts/Lw_Get.sh
sh: 0: Can’t open /openhab/conf/scripts/Lw_Get.sh

Its under one of the switches, i cannot switch anything on or off & above any switches i have “command”

Thanks.

Have you run the setup, and is that the correct path for your openhab installation (/openhab/conf/)

I pushed the button “Lw_Setup” first then after about 10 seconds I pushed “LwUpdate”. it poplulates the control panel with the above image and thats where im stuck. paths are correct, it makes the other scripts ok just not that one.

Is /openhab/conf the correct path?

Yep, all the other scripts appear in the “scripts” folder, just not that one for some reason.

Can you check the logs in /openhab/userdata/logs/ (specifically openhab.log) and see if there are any errors when you run setup

2020-01-11 09:02:09.251 [ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule ‘LwUpdate_Create’: For input string: “{“message”:“Unauthorized”}”

I have this in my log after i try and run it - my username and password is correct - just tested it in the smart connect login page on lightwave?

Can you set Authentication_Switch to ON and see if you get any errors

Clicked the auth switch but it turns straight back off again?

It will, but you should see:

Authentication Rule Ran

and

Refresh Token Changed To…

In the logs if it did anything

this is in the log:

2020-01-11 11:24:00.700 [INFO ] [ipse.smarthome.model.script.Lw.Rules] - Refresh Token Changed To Refresh_Token (Type=StringItem, State={null}, Label=null, Category=null)

I now have this in the UI

Sounds like the permissions are not right on the script file
Is the script there? And it contains information in it?
Double check permissions are the same as the others
Also what other files do you have? (What did setup create)

this is what it created.
Annotation 2020-01-11 173605